- +34 900 670 112
Sale of external defibrillator Zoll AED PLUS
Direct sale of defibrillators Zoll AED Plus, an external defibrillator of last generation with all the technological advances, a defibrillation device DEA & DESA.
We are the official distributor of ZOLL AED PLUS defibrillators
The ZOLL AED + defibrillator is the only 4a Generation device, an external defibrillator much easier to place than the rest of defibrillators, it adapts perfectly to the patient since the adhesive areas can be stretched, the patch includes a symbol in the center cross that tells us where to do the CPR, by voice messages the team itself informs if the compressions are correct, "press harder", "good compressions". In addition, it also indicates on its screen, using a force bar, the compressions to adjust better.
• Voice messages as soon as the equipment is turned on are clear and concise, they adapt to the speed of the person so that the user does not feel pressured.
• The moment the patches are placed, the ZOLL Defibrillator skips all the first messages and directly goes to analyze the patient so as not to lose a single moment
• The ZOLL Defibrillator always analyzes the patient beforehand, making it impossible to give a shock if it is not necessary.
• The ZOLL defibrillator will, before discharge, check the impedance of the patient's body and adjust the energy of the discharge to this impedance. In summary, the discharge will be greater the larger or heavier the patient's body.
• The ZOLL Defibrillator has a double set of batteries, if one fails, the other will act, giving 300 downloads without changing batteries. Defibrillator ZOLL AED PLUS By Rubén Campo Auditorium Cardioprotected Spaces and founder of the Lifeguard Project. Analysis
• The ZOLL Defibrillator has a specific pediatric program, adapts all parameters while other defibrillators simply reduce energy.
• The ZOLL Defibrillator has a low maintenance cost, the batteries have a cost of 50 Euros while other equipment on the market costs up to 450 Euros. Being something that always has to be replaced.
• The ZOLL Defibrillator is a US-manufactured equipment approved by the American FDA (Only 7 models are approved) and is one of the most used in the world. Entities that study a lot of cardioprotection, such as the World of Soccer or the Higher Sports Council, rely on ZOLL
• From our point of view, the ZOLL defibrillator is the best defibrillator on the market, the easiest to use and with the lowest maintenance cost.
Buy a ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator with all the guarantees
If you are deciding which device to buy, the ZOLL AED Plus is an automated external defibrillator that uses voice messages and visual graphics to guide the lifeguard in the resuscitation sequence that can include defibrillation and / or cardiopulmonary resuscitation. It includes the ZOLL rectilinear two-phase defibrillation waveform. After fixation of the electrodes to the thorax of the victim, the defibrillator monitors the electrocardiographic (ECG) rhythm of his heart, analyzes that rhythm and determines if it is indicated to apply a discharge treatment. If indicated, the defibrillation energy is also applied with these same electrodes. When the unit detects a rhythm that must be dealt with a shock, it is loaded and issues the warning DO NOT TOUCH THE PATIENT, PRESS BUTTON OF FLASHING DISCHARGE. The lifeguard presses the download button to supply the discharge. The lifeguard will be asked to perform the CPR for two minutes; After this time, the unit will automatically start a new ECG analysis.
Main features of the ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator
• Perform periodic self-tests to ensure continuous availability.
• Use a one-piece electrode assembly that facilitates the correct placement of the electrodes and is easy to apply to the patient.
• Analyze the heart rate and inform the lifeguard if the rhythm is treatable or not by download.
• Provide defibrillation treatment to victims of cardiac arrest who show electrocardiographic rhythms that can be treated with shock.
• Provide voice messages and charts to guide the lifeguard on what to do and when, during a cardiac emergency such as an emergency call or CPR to the victim.
• Issue sound beeps that encourage rescuers to give chest compressions for CPR at the rate of 100 CPM (requires the CPR-D padz patch).
• Monitor the depth of chest compressions during CPR and provide voice prompts if the compression is inadequate (the CPR-D padz patch is necessary).
• Provide a unit cover that functions as a passive airway support system (PASS). (Note that the PASS function is supplied with some versions of the product and is optional in others.)
• Download data from the defibrillator to the PC to store events or print event reports.
• Use commercially available batteries.
Among other innovations, the ZOLL AED + CPR function
The CPR-D padz patch includes a sensor that detects the frequency and depth of chest compressions during CPR. This sensor is placed (as part of the application of electrodes) on the victim's chest so that it is located between the hands of the lifeguard and the lower part of the victim's sternum during compressions of the thorax. When the rescuer performs CPR compressions, the sensor detects their frequency and depth and sends the information to the ZOLL AED Plus unit.
The frequency of beeps emitted by the metronome function of ZOLL AED Plus is adapted to the actual frequency of compression of the thorax applied by the lifeguard. The metronome will beep at the rate of 100 CPM when the chest compressions are performed at a rate higher than the 80 compressions per minute (CPM). If the lifeguard does not manage to perform compressions at the rate of 80 CPM or more, the metronome will beep at a speed of approximately 15 CPM above the lifeguard's actual frequency. This higher metronome frequency is intended for the lifeguard to increase the chest compression frequency until the frequency of 100 CPM is reached. The metronome emits a signal at a minimum frequency of 60 CPM in cases where the lifeguard compression frequency is substantially less than 60 CPM.
During cardiopulmonary resuscitation, the ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator can emit increasingly audible voice messages based on the depth of chest compressions detected. When the CPR monitoring system determines that the compression depth is usually less than 5 cm, a STRONGER PRESS message will be issued. The message of GOOD COMPRESSIONS will be issued if the lifeguard responds with an increasing compression depth of up to 5 cm or more.
Sale of external defibrillators Zoll AED Plus with included advice for the registration of the defibrillator in its autonomous community